Fiscal Strategy Report 2016
The Fiscal Strategy Report sets out the Government's fiscal strategy in areas such as the balance between operating revenues and expenses, and its debt objectives. The report includes the Government's long-term fiscal objectives and short-term fiscal intentions plus fiscal trends covering at least the next 10 years.
Government must explain changes in the Fiscal Strategy Report from the Budget Policy Statement and the previous year's Fiscal Strategy Report and any inconsistencies between these documents.
- Fiscal Strategy Report 2016
- Published: 26 May 2016
- Parl. Number: B2
- ISBN: 978-0-908337-74-3 (Online)
- ISBN: 978-0-908337-73-6 (Print)
- Also published on the Treasury website.
- Fiscal Performance
- Economic Contect
- The Government's Fiscal Priorities
- Fiscal Forecasts and Projections
- The changing nature of the Crown balance sheet
- Managing the Crown's Assets and Liabilities
- Managing the Crown's Revenue and Expenses
- Annex 1
- Short-term Fiscal Intentions and Long-term Fiscal Objectives
- Contributions to the New Zealand Superannuation Fund